Brew Crew Positions Available: Westchester County, NYC, Long Island
The ideal individual will assist the Promotions department in effectively and efficiently executing events with a large visible street presence, as well as executing promotional elements and initiatives on and off premise. This is a on call position, it is not neither full or part time.
- Must be outgoing, enjoy working in a team environment, communicate effectively and be prepared to assist with brewery event planning and execution, as directed.
- Must be versatile and willing to assist all other distribution companies (ex. Manhattan Beer) working with Captain Lawrence Brewing Co. as needed.
- Must have a strong knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and must be comfortable operating within the breweries websites as it pertains to each event.
- Passion/knowledge for craft beer a plus.
- Restaurant experience a plus
- Must have a neat appearance and customer first mentality.
- Required Experience
- Must be 21 years or older and able to work a flexible schedule (including weekend and evening events).
- Must work well under pressure, and have the willingness and ability to learn how to operate promotional equipment.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word Processing, Database Entry, accurate typing abilities, and proficient phone skills needed.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Personal mode of transportation
- Ability to lift objects in excess of 25 lbs. is required.
- Duties also include the set-up and breakdown of promotional event equipment.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. Tri-State AreaPart-Time
- Position Type
- Job Location
- Captain Lawrence Brewing Co. is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
- To apply please forward current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All qualified applicants will be reviewed in a timely manner and called in for our interview process.