From the beginning, we at Captain Lawrence Brewing Company have been dedicated to giving back to the community that has been so instrumental to our growth. Due to the nature of being a small business combined with the vast amount of requests that we receive, we must be selective in what we are able to donate. Below are the requirements that must be met in order to be considered for a donation.
- Your group, organization or event must be located within the State of New York.
- You must provide a current 501(c)(3) designation.
- All requests must be made at least one month from the date of the event. Any request made with less than one month remaining before the event, may be declined.
- We donate in a variety of ways; volunteering time, giving of beer or merchandise, or items for auction. At this time, we do not buy journal ads or pay for sponsorships.
- A qualified applicant is limited to ONE donation within a 12 month period.
- All donations must be picked up and dropped off at the brewery during tasting room hours. 444 Saw Mill River Road, Elmsford, NY 10523.
- There is a $75 keg deposit as well as a $35 tap deposit that must be given at time of pick up. Once all kegs and tap are returned to the brewery the deposits will be returned. Deposits are accepted via CASH, VISA or MASTER CARD ONLY. All returns must be made a week after pick up date for deposit return.
- We reserve the right to accept or deny any donation.
What You Can Do
If your organization meets the above listed criteria, please complete the form below:
- Beneficiary of event
- 501(c)(3) designation
- Date of event
- Location of event
- Event details
- Item/donation preference
- Contact information including a phone number, email and point of contact