From the beginning, we at Captain Lawrence Brewing Company have been dedicated to giving back to the community that has been so instrumental to our growth. Due to the nature of being a small business combined with the vast amount of requests that we receive, we must be selective in what we are able to donate. Below are the requirements that must be met in order to be considered for a donation.
- Your group, organization or event must be located within the State of New York.
- You must provide a current 501(c)(3) designation number. You must email the 501c3 form as well to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All requests must be made at least one month from the date of the event. Any request made with less than one month remaining before the event, may be declined.
- We donate beer and/or gift bags for auction. At this time, we do not buy journal ads or pay for sponsorship.
- We DO NOT donate product to be re-sold at an event as per New York State law.
- A qualified applicant is limited to ONE donation within a 12 month period.
- All donations must be picked up and dropped off at the brewery during tasting room hours Wed-Friday: 4-8pm, Sat-Sunday 12-5pm. 444 Saw Mill River Road, Elmsford, NY 10523.
- There is a $75 keg deposit as well as a $35 tap deposit that must be given at time of pick up. Once all kegs and tap are returned to the brewery the deposits will be returned. Deposits are accepted via All Major Credit Cards & Cash ONLY. All returns must be made a week after pick up date for deposit return during tasting room hours:Wed-Friday: 4-8pm, Sat-Sunday 12-5pm .
- We reserve the right to accept or deny any donation request.
What You Can Do
If your organization meets the above listed criteria, please complete the form below:
- Beneficiary of event
- 501(c)(3) designation number without dashes (copy sent to brewery via email)
- Date and time of event
- Location of event
- Event details
- Item/donation preference
- Contact information including a phone number, email and point of contact